Complete Restoration Available
- Used vehicle location services.
- Restorations in progress: Westfalia full camper, weekender, diesel, gas, manual, automatic, Syncro, 2wd, 1.9, 2.1, Subaru 2.2, SVX available for sale.
- Pre-purchase inspection services.
- Consultation services: Estimate for your build sheet, vehicle selection, engine selection, paint selection, upholstery options, upgrades...
- Various paint job options depending on budget ($3,000-$17,000+ depending on vehicle condition).
- Complete disassembly every bolt and reassembly inspecting every part and replacing if necessary depending on budget.
- Electrical services: Diagnostic trouble shooting, harness repair, harness conversions for engine swaps, stereo systems, add led lighting, add usb ports, lithium ion battery upgrade, second battery isolator, in dash ac, adding alarm with power door locks, adding power windows, mirrors, back up camera, finding shorts...all electrical needs.)
- Mechanical services: Engine diagnostics, engine rebuild, Subaru swap, diesel swap, TDI swap, upgrade from 1.9 to 2.1, add power steering, lift kits, big brakes, stainless steel coolant lines upgrades, fuel tank service... all mechanical needs.
- Upholstery services: Repair upholstery, custom upholstery, carpet, headliners, pop top tent mold remover, pop top tent replacement, add new pop top headliner, upgrade door panels to abs with new foam and material, seats, upper bunk boards, Recaro seats upgrade... all upholstery needs
- Add Front aftermarket AC or repair rear AC
- Window tinting: Removal of glass and reinstall, tint while windows are out, paint while windows are out, rust repair under seals.
- Powder coating
- Accessories installation: Awnings, roof racks, custom bumpers, solar systems, big brakes, seals, headlight upgrades, lift kits...
- Cabinetry: Complete removal of cabinets and refurbishment services, add new laminate, molding, remove peeling off paper, Truck fridge installation kits